Posts Tagged ‘Korean Make up styles’
Korean makeup trend
The Korean makeup sure has become a trend among many women not only for Asian women. The fact is that many women are interested with cute Korean make up so that it won’t be really surprising if it has become the leading trend in Asia. There are so many women around the world who want to achieve that cute look. The best part is that there are many Korean make up style tips for those who want to apply this kind of make up. Some women opt to use simple and easy techniques as there is no need to go for some difficult and complex procedures if they can get the same result. Through this article, we are going to discuss more on how to apply Korean makeup.
Korean makeup – list of a must have item for those who want to apply Korean makeup
Speaking about Korean makeup, there are some Korean cosmetics that women should have. Now, lets’ see some items that we should have when we want to apply Korean makeup.
- BBcream / foundation:
- When we are going to apply this kind of makeup, foundation or BBcream should be taken into your main priority. By applying the right type of foundation, it can be used to cover scars, and uneven skin.
- Eyeliner and mascara:
- When it comes to eyeliner, you need to consider some aspects as it will also affect the overall result of your makeup. First, you need to know that eyeliner should come with dark line on the upper lids and it should be thin. It is important not to apply it too much as it will result in an unnatural look.
- Eyebrow pencil and powder:
- Powder and eyebrow pencil are also some items that you should consider when it comes to applying this kind of make up. By applying powder on your face, it will make your face look slimmer and it will result in more precision by using an eyebrow pencil.
- Lipstick also holds an important role in Korean make up and when it comes to choosing a lipstick, one that you can choose is a matte lipstick comes with a bolder florescent shade, soft pale red and a natural peach.
After knowing about some of these tips, next we are going to look more cosmetic products available out there when it comes to applying Korean makeup. Read the rest of this entry »